In contrast to other Shopify product customizer applications, Customify Shopify allows buyers to keep their customizations and return them to them later to make changes or complete the purchase.
Those that run high-traffic websites will appreciate Customify Product Customizer's ability to scale. It is also ideal for displaying the customized product in real time.
You can build your product with this Shopify app and give your customers a lot of ways to customize it.
Customers are likely to buy if they can modify the design to their liking. Adding a customization option can only boost sales.
Most customization services let you change the product's text, but suppose your customers could create entirely new designs?
What Is the Customify App?
The product customizer offered by Customify is a fully-responsive app that excels in comparison to its rivals regardless of the device used (iOS, tablet, Android, laptop, smartphone, and desktop).
Your customers can easily add text to personalize t-shirts, phone covers, paintings, mugs, and pillows. Also, customers can use unique fonts, photographs from Facebook and Instagram, clip art, and more. Once you've uploaded your goods, Customify Shopify will handle the customization for you.
Even if a customer chooses to customize a product, they are still likely to want to see what it will look like when it's done. The app should have a live preview option to cut down on customer misunderstandings and rejected orders.
Customers can see a preview of their order in real time on Customify Shopify before committing to a purchase.
Whether you're a business owner who doesn't know how to code or a developer with a lot of experience, the developer will help you set up your site for free and guide you each step of the way.
|Free Trial period
|14-day period free trial
|Offers a free plan with 14-day trial
|Review rating on Shopify App Store
|Launched on Shopify App Store
Customify Shopify App Features
Edit Area Box
The widget's custom product design space can be adjusted.
With this function, the customer's ability to upload an image or enter text will be restricted to a predetermined region.
All of your favorite typefaces, whether they are system fonts, Google Fonts, or something you design yourself, can be used in this app.
Through the admin panel, you may choose the typefaces you want to incorporate by browsing through the available fonts.
Additionally, the software is compatible with the Type kit (*.ttf) and FontFace (font-face) formats, so you can use whatever font you like.
The widget's custom product design space can be adjusted. With this function, the customer's ability to upload an image or enter text will be restricted to a predetermined region.
As far as browsers go Customize is completely cross-platform. Although it's not responsive, the app offers different builds for various browser platforms.
Responsive Customify App Widget
You can change how the product looks to suit your tastes on all mobile, tablet, desktop, and computer browsers.
Customers can utilize the product-customization tool on your site from any device with the help of Customify Shopify's responsive design.
Customify's Image And Design
You may use the Customify Shopify app to make a prototype or an actual version of the product you plan to sell, as it comes with a gallery of high-quality photos and designs you can use immediately.
Customizing an image is free. Select the type of image you want to use from the Customify Shopify applications, click the image, and it will display on the front & back of the product; from there, you simply need to assess the item.
Select the type of image you want to use from the Customify Shopify applications, click the image, and it will display on the front & back of the product; from there, you simply need to assess the item.
Custom CSS is supported by the Customify Shopify app, so you can use it to specify a unique backdrop or design for each product.
The Custom CSS option in the Customify Shopify app can be set globally, or independently for each product.
Saving Customer Design
The Customify app allows for the storage of customer designs; this means that when a customer returns to your website, they can simply click "load," and all of their previously saved designs will be displayed.
You won't need any special skills to take advantage of this function. The client creates the layout, then saves it and gives it a name.
The Customify Shopify app will then save the changes. The customer can access this design when selecting the loading icon. Every design that a customer has saved will be there.
In addition, you can utilize it without limit, so there's no reason to limit yourself.
Extensive Tool For Customizing Products
The Customify Shopify software has numerous features that make it simple and convenient for the consumer to personalize the product to their liking.
This also includes undoing, redoing, downloading the file and saving it with an image extension, and resetting the product to its original state. You can experiment with its various editing features at your leisure.
All the Customify Shopify materials are easy to translate into your chosen language. Along with delivering a user-friendly interface, translating it could also boost conversion rates.
The translation form on the Customify Shopify plugin is quite straightforward and will allow you to translate all text on the widget in no time.
The client might select any illustration or clipart illustration from the collection. The image gallery allows for an unlimited number of uploads.
For your product customizer widget, you can classify images so that your customers can easily find and use the ones they like.
In the image gallery, there is also a search bar for customers to use to look for certain pictures.
Full Image Editing Tool
The Customify Shopify app has all the tools you need to change the look of an image object on a widget. For example, you can change the image's color, copy, rotate, flip, resize it horizontally, flip it vertically, etc.
The image the customer uploads into the widget can be readily edited by the customer. A customer's mental image can now be realized thanks to this.
Compatible With Google Fonts And Any Other Font You Create
Google fonts and the font face are supported in this app. The product's text can be created using any typeface, even a customized font of your design.
For this reason, the product customizer allows users to input text in any font. The app's back end makes it simple to control which fonts are made available in the customizer widget.
Multi-Format Design Output
Customify program gives numerous formats for its design output: such as png, pdf, as well as a vector. If you upload a high-resolution image, you'll get the best results in vector format.
Customify Asset Overview
Customify Shopify assets are tools for customization things including Images, color, fonts, or clipart. This function is meant to give consumers more possibilities to examine styles when customizing designs for their products.
A product customizer interface on your site can be improved and tailored to your tastes by including your elements. Below are some resources you can include:
- Color - many color registries, are possible. According to your requirements, you can assign a unique palette to each product;
- Clipart / Images Enable your consumer to quickly and easily upload images to the product customizer canvases by browsing the gallery and clicking on the images they like;
- You can choose to make several lists of typefaces. There is no limit to the fonts that can be added to the collection (.ttf).
Customify App Pricing
Offers a free trial period of 14 days and you can sign up for the free plan as well as an upgrade to a paid plan for as little as $10 per month.
It offers a variety of price schemes, which are:
- Free Plan provides a free trial, up to 7 custom products, 10 paid custom orders per month, 256 MB storage space, as well as standard features;
- Lite Plan ($10/month) gives 256 MB storage Space, includes 200 Custom Products with No Custom Pricing Rule, and offers Standard System Support;
- Basic Plan ($15/month) gives basic functionality, 300 custom goods, 700 monthly paid customized orders, 5GB file storage, plus email standard support;
- The $30/month Professional Plan has 600 custom products, professional features, 1200 paid custom orders per month, 15GB of file storage, and standard phone and email support;
- The Ultimate Plan ($50/month) provides access to all premium features, an API, 1000 Custom Products, 2000 paid custom orders per month, 50GB file storage, phone, and email priority support.
Pros And Cons Of The Customify Shopify App
- Easy to Use - The goal the developer had in mind when developing Customify Shopify was to make a straightforward tool that could nonetheless meet the needs of a wide audience.
- Real-Time Product Preview - A real-time preview will be delivered to the customer before they place their individualized order to ensure that it appears exactly the way they imagined it would.
- Customify Works with Social Media - Customers can quickly connect to their Facebook or Instagram accounts to see any personal photos they may have uploaded.
- Customizable in Any Language - Customers can easily convert text elements into their native language with the Customify Shopify translation tool.
- Customers Have the Option to Upload a Variety of Images - Customers can upload several images using the built-in image uploader that comes with Customify Shopify. When just one image won't do, this feature is quite useful.
- Saves Your Work - Customers adore the flexibility to save their personalized service and continue later. Customify Shopify is unique in that it allows users to store their customizations before committing to a purchase, giving them more time to make up their minds.
- Simple Product Upload - To maximize its usability, Customify Shopify makes it easy to upload your products. Any number of photos, even layered ones, can be submitted.
- High-Performance - Multiple high-caliber servers host the Customify Shopify app. Therefore, its performance is ideal for use on highly visited sites.
- Customify Integrates Social Media - Consumers need only log in using their preferred social media platform to quickly gain access to their private photo galleries on Instagram and Facebook.
- The application has some minor issues
What Makes Customify An Indispensable Tool?
Simple And Quick
It's a straightforward solution for brick-and-mortar stores and online merchants to use to quickly and simply offer personalized items.
Give your customers the freedom to develop their products and view the results instantly. When changes can be seen instantly, the workflow becomes more engaging and less confusing.
It's Easy to Personalize Products
Supplying what customers want is essential to the success of any organization. Give customers the freedom to alter aesthetic features like color, pattern, and material with minimal impact on production costs.
We've made advancements that allow for even more individualized product experiences. This all-encompassing solution may be implemented by any company and can be used to personalize any product.
Customify App Support
If you have any concerns about Customify or if you need app support in installing the application, do not hesitate to get in touch with the developer.
To get in touch, either dial +1 833 436 6911 or send an email to email@example.com.
Service is offered from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm EST.
With Customify Shopify, shoppers can adjust things and see how they'll look before they buy. All it takes is a few clicks for a customer to personalize a product with their text, font, and image.
Since your buyers are spread across various nations, the application includes a translation feature to convert into their selected mother language.
As a bonus, users can add as many photos as they like to the app.
They can also keep their personalized products and return them later to reconsider their purchase. To get a better idea of how the final products will look, customers can view live previews.
In addition, the app's interface can be altered to better suit individual tastes. It adapts perfectly to the screen size of any device (Android, iOS, computers, mobile devices, etc.).
High-traffic websites benefit greatly from having access to multiple high-quality servers.